Sunday, January 04, 2004

Well, there's probably a lot to say. The Penguins can't win a game to save their lives. They closed out the old year by dropping a New Year's Eve game to the Islanders and opened the New Year by giving up 3 power play goals to Nashville and losing. And we continued losing yesterday as we let the Rangers edge past us. Although if you count ex-Penguin's goals we actually won 3-2. Maybe that's how I'll choose to look at it.
Anyway, I saw this today and realized that another one of Tom's dreams had gone down the tubes, although there's a slight hope if the whole article is true.
As for Friday, December 26th's party...I haven't quite decided whether I want to a.) just mention that I was there and give a brief overview. b.) spill absolutely everything all at once. or c.) draw the details out over a period of a few weeks. I will say that it was quite an interesting party both for those participating and for those of us watching. Oh well, I guess I have some time to figure it out.
So, even though I'm not the pregnant one, it's still my son too, right? Doesn't that give me the right to want to slap someone's hand away from my wife's stomach and ostensibly our child? It's really starting to annoy me.
Anyway, I guess that's about all for today. I'm going to see if I can see the size of that chicken from here or if I have to be in the spirit world to see it.
I also wouldn't mind putting together a list like Craig has, but that would have required me to have started keeping the list last New Years. So, maybe at this point next year, I'll have a list. Although, I will say, much to Craig's dismay that I was rooting for the Mighty Ducks to go all the way.

No comments: