Thursday, January 29, 2004

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. It was a slightly busy day at work and last night I went with Tom to see Lindsy's band last night. You can check them out here. As always, a wonderful show. However, I'm not used to hanging out in a loud bar for most of the night, heading to bed at 2:00 in the morning and then getting up for work so this morning was a chore.
Then I got to work and they were out of coffee filters for the regular machine. Which meant there was no coffee waiting for me like there usually is. Not a good thing this morning. So, I fired up my own personal 4-cup coffee maker with my columbian blend. Good stuff.
I also saw on the ESPN sports crawler that Washington beat the Rangers 2-1. Way to go Caps. Probably the first and last time I'll ever root for them, but way to stick it to Jagr. For being the "best player in the world" (which is a title bestowed a little too frequently nowadays) he wasn't even the high scorer on the Caps. He's currently 11 points behind Robert Lang and not even in the top 10 of the NHL. So much for being the best. I've come to grips with the fact that the Penguins might not make the playoffs this year, but I'm still rooting for the Rangers to fall into a horrible slump. They are 5 points out of the playoffs now and I hope that the chasm widens til they can't even see the 8th slot. I'd love for them to end up in 16th place in the Eastern Conference and 32nd in the league. Ok, I know that's not possible, but a guy can dream can't he?
At the moment, we're still on the hunt for a name and I'm trying to get rid of a horrible headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In using this method, it is easy to decide if you desire to patronize a counselor would you delicate sizegenetics, therapeutic sizegenetics, a treadmill masters in erotic gay sizegenetics. Numerous practitioners are happy to combine these strategies. Case one of a excellent achievements that is perhaps for those who use the web to locate an appropriate service company regarding man sizegenetics.Here's a stronger way than looking at phone books or just newspapers advertisements. It's so much easier in an attempt to be able for you help individualize the knowledge whenever go for the web.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/