Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I was up before 6:30, at a seminar all day long with 14 people higher up on the org chart than I am, running to the mall to supplement my "management" wardrobe for the next two days of the seminar, headed to Glen and Amy's to pick up a bassinet (is that spelled right?) for the kid, and when I finally get back to the house at 11:30 the first thing I notice in the bedroom is that there's a lace tablecloth laying by the door. The same tablecloth that was sitting underneath a ton of knick-knacks that were on top of the dresser. Upon looking at the floor, Terri lost two jewelry boxes, several carousel horses, and a beautiful snow globe that Tom had bought Terri for Christmas a couple of years ago. The cats are lucky they survived this long. I was pissed beyond belief. There is glass all over the bedroom floor. Neither Terri nor I even have the energy to clean it up tonight. We just shut the door and we're utilizing the guest room.

No comments: