Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Well, doesn't this always happen, a ton of stuff to blog and no time to blog. Instead of re-linking the article here, I'll point you to Diane and Ed. Read the entry marked...god help america. It's a good thing you can't take back pregnancy. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to explain to the little one that that sort of thing isn't right and never will be.
And speaking of patriotism in a weird sort of way...If you are going to sing the National Anthem or O Canada at a hockey game, no, at any sporting event, KNOW THE FUCKIN' WORDS!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for that brief outburst, but the moron at the Pens game had to have the words to O Canada written on a piece of paper in front of him.
On the upside, once I review the tape of the game (though I'm not sure I want to relive the 5-0 loss) I'm sure that I'll be able to spot Terri and I on TV. We were one row off the ice. Oh, and remind me later to rant about the idiot girl that was behind us, then in front of us.
So, I've sat in on every level in the arena with the exception of on-ice and in the sports deck. I have my pros and cons for each and may even go into them at a later date.
There's also a lot of work stuff, but I'll get to that later too. I'll be out of communication over the next three days due to a seminar that mysteriously appeared on my agenda so it may be a little while since over the course of the next 3 days I'll be spending about 25 or 26 hours with high level managers learning about the ins and outs of Project Management. Woo-hoo. I can hardly contain my excitement. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get coffee done intravenously throughout the day. More to follow I'm sure.

No comments: