Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Studio 60 certainly lived up to the hype. Excellent show. It's a shame they can't keep Judd Hirsch and Felicity Huffman around longer. I'm not quite decided on Stephen Weber and Sarah Paulson, but I'm along for the ride. I think I'm going to try and catch the premieres for 6 Degrees and 30 Rock as well as catching up on the second season of Veronica Mars.
Also, it was nice to once again see my genes come out in Gage. I raced out of work at exactly 6:00 this evening. I got home right around 6:30 and Gage was sitting in his chair in the living room. He was getting ready to watch Dragon Tales and I persuaded him to let me change the channel for just a minute to show him something. What did I want to show him?
HOCKEY BABY!!!!!!!
That's right. Penguin's pre-season hockey started this evening. As soon as Gage saw Sidney Crosby step on the ice, cartoons were completely forgotten about. Sadly, the Pens dropped the game, but I saw good things from some of their draft picks and young players. I still think we need a go-to goaltender. Fleury isn't there. Not yet. Maybe never. Who knows?

No comments: