Friday, September 29, 2006

"On Friday nights, I'm bulletproof."

14 Years


14 years of watching you change (for the better of course)
14 years of happy memories
14 years of pretty much being on our own
14 years of hugs and kisses
14 years of dreams and wishes
14 years of friends that stay and friends that go
14 years of days and nights by your side
14 years of the world going by without changing our love
14 years of movies, concerts, sporting events, vacations, and reunions
14 years of a love that isn't going to give up
14 years of proving to everyone else we can make it 14 years
14 years of reflection to the past and to the future
14 years of cd collection (now that's love)
14 years is just a small piece of the lifetime we have left

Here's to many more multiples of 14. I love you now and I'll love you always, Terri. Between now and then til I see you again, I'll be loving you, Love me.

No comments: