Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I found out several interesting facts today. Even though I knew that they were in production for the filming of the Michael Chabon book "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," I did not know that a) they were currently filming and b) they were currently filming in Pittsburgh. I found both facts out this morning when one of our vp of sales came bursting into the kitchen talking about how they were using her backyard to film a dinner sequence for the movie. So, tomorrow evening she'll be watching Mena Suvari, Peter Sarsgaard, and Sienna Miller hanging out in her backyard. Apparently they are also filming a car chase sequence on her street. Man, I have got to find time to read that book quick. Of course, if you think I'll find the time, I'll refer you to yesterday's post.

No comments: