Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Apparently now WebMD is tracking my every movement. Terri got stuck working two late nights this week. Yesterday was no problem. Her mom was able to babysit. Wednesdays seem to be horrible for our families. Terri's mom has bowling. Terri's dad still can't get around very well on his tendon. Her sister has class. Her brother doesn't get home in time. My mom has church meetings on Wednesday. My brother is working. My sister-in-law is working. That leaves my dad with my niece and he can't handle two. So, I had to leave work early in order to relieve Gage's babysitter. So, I was up late last night trying to give myself a jump on today's work. Then I raced around all day trying to accomplish a large volume of work. Right before I left, I grabbed a stack of stuff that I wasn't going to get done. I flew home as quickly as I could. Then after my in-laws left, I logged back onto the computer and continued working as I was watching Gage. So, I basically traded about 45 minutes in the office for 3 hours at home. I stopped for a while and read Gage some stories. I come back to the computer and there's an email from WebMD and the subject line is, "Are you burning the candle at both ends?" I'm sure I am, but I don't need someone looking over my shoulder telling me that.

No comments: