Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow, what a third period. I find that I don't have an overly strong draw to any of the 4 remaining teams. I would be equally satisfied no matter which team won. That being said, 8 goals in a period is still a hell of a game. I have a soft spot for Anaheim due to Giguere's fabulous run into the finals a couple of years ago and their new goaltender certainly continued his tradition. However, Rollie's certainly winning me over.
Well, I might actually step out of the dark ages and upgrade past a dial-up connection. I don't even want to hear it. I sit in front of a computer all damn day. Rarely do I want to come home and deal with it. Dial-up keeps me from surfing around too much. I get on, do what I need to do and log off. It's also fairly cheap so that will probably be the over riding factor to see about an upgrade. Trust me, I'd have a T1 piped into the house if I didn't have to pay for it.

No comments: