Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Am I the only one who thinks the vegetable medley guy on the new Friday's commercial should be taken out back of the restaurant and beaten? Probably, but it should still happen.
Maybe I watch too much tv. Well, this time of year I know I watch too much hockey. When I start developing strong attachments to multiple teams because my team is golfing at the moment, I know I'm watching too much hockey.
So, for the past half-hour or so, I've been discussing seeing your heroes, or at the very least, legends in their respective fields before they pass on, retire, etc. with Tom. Hopefully on Friday I can lock up a chance to see one of my all-time heroes. In fact, I've probably idolized this guy since 2nd grade and he is still going strong in his field. So, send good thoughts my way.
In about one period of hockey, there's a chance for all four series (2 in the East and 2 in the West) to be a lopsided 3-0. That means there's a huge potential for 4 sweeps. I'm pretty sure that would be a first.

No comments: