Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another day where it rained just enough to deter any actual work outside. Pretty soon I'm going to have to send up a flare so that the rescue crews can find me.
Game 2 of the Western conference finals tonight. So far, the East is going my way. I don't know about the West quite yet. Anaheim had a huge lay-off after sweeping Colorado so they deserve a game to get back into it. If they can come out jumping tonight and take game 2 then I'll be alright.
I think at least once or twice a year everyone's schedules should be flipped to shake up the routine. If you work Monday thru Friday then for that week you'll work only Saturday and Sunday. If you work nights, you'll work days, etc. No real reasoning behind this, except for the fact that I'm not ready to face another full week of work at the moment. In fact, in about 12 hours I'll be logging into a different computer and starting the cycle all over again. Such is life I guess.

No comments: