Monday, May 01, 2006

See ya Detroit! Bye Bye Dallas! So long Nashville!
Oh my, New York...it was nice of you to make it back into the playoffs and get swept! It shows me that not all is out of whack in the NHL. Have a nice day Tampa Bay.
Hopefully Anaheim can pull out a win and force a game 7.
The Detroit/Edmonton series didn't go the way I expected, but I'm okay with that. The Dallas/Colorado series also didn't go the way I expected, but I'm okay with that too. I would prefer that Anaheim comes out on top, I'm just not a fan of most of the Calgary players. I'm glad San Jose came out on top.
I just hope that Carolina and Buffalo can pull off their series.
The promotion is going well, I guess. I survived my first full day on my own. I'll see tomorrow how much I missed or forgot or blew off.

No comments: