Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thank goodness the week is almost over. Although the weather is supposed to be crappy heading into the weekend and with it being Mother's Day weekend, it's already pretty much booked solid with various family and friend things.
Of course, at the rate things are going at work, I'll be working on work related items all weekend long into next week.
Thankfully I fell asleep before the 3rd period in the Oilers/San Jose game last night. I could not have made it through to the 3rd overtime. But, if I had made it to the end of the game, I would have kept going.
So, not all the series went to a 3-0 mark, but there are still 2 potential sweeps. One of which will be decided in the next twenty minutes. Sadly, no matter when this one ends, I'll still probably be awake. Such is life.

No comments: