Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So, last night I watched The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville. Now out of the movies I've seen this week, Brokeback dropped down to 7. I imagine it's going to take a while before something actually overtakes the last spot.
Today I got an email from a girl that I worked with at Pitt. She wanted to know how Gage's birthday had gone and she expressed disbelief and amazement over the fact that it's been 2 years already. Then she proceeded to tell me (in the email) that our old boss at Pitt had passed away over the weekend. Apparently she passed away sometime over the weekend and her niece found her on Monday. I can't believe it. They're supposed to keep me informed so that we can go to a viewing. I'm kind of shocked and surprised. She was older, but not that old. We had at least two ladies in the department that were older than she was. She certainly wasn't in the best of health, but again there were worse in the department. A very odd year thus far.

No comments: