Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Today was an interesting day at work. I had a project that I've been working on since August that was going to culminate in a class that was scheduled to happen tomorrow afternoon basically get cancelled right out from under me. It must be nice to sit in the seat of power. This class was a cooperative effort from several different departments and would have greatly improved communication and knowledge within our department, but alas it wasn't important enough. Bitter...oh, a tad.
Anyway, other than that there's not much going on. The Pens are on a two (count 'em two) game winning streak. And we're headed into Carolina on Thursday night. They were beginning to spiral downwards and just recently fired Paul Maurice their coach. He was the coach with the longest tenure in the NHL up until this week. So, hopefully we can capitalize on their downturn and pick up another 2 points and a third win in a row to come back home on Saturday for Mike Lange talking bobblehead night. I wonder how many things he actually says. Anyway, enough rambling. Sorry there was no post yesterday it's been (or was until today) a very busy week at work. Now that my entire schedule has been cleared in favor of one project, I have a little extra time which I'll probably sink into this blog.
Oh well such is life. Hopefully Tom will make it back to his apartment ok with Terri's Christmas Present (which of course, I won't divulge just in case she ever takes the time to actually read these pages, which she never does)

No comments: