Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Not too much going on today. I did get to yell at a customer service rep for AT&T. Complaining to these people is one of the joys I take in having to pay bills. I love it when they screw up and I get to call and complain. I usually wait until I'm good and frustrated from something or someone else that I can't take it out on and then let the poor rep have it with both barrels. I know, I know, it's not their fault, but they represent the company so they have partial responsibility. I got my long distance bill (which for reasoning that escapes me at the moment is a completely separate service from my local bill). I made $9.30 in phone calls from August to November. My bill was $29.80. There were charges for minimum usage and connect fees and other random assorted crap. The woman from AT&T told me that I was a valued customer and that they didn't want to lose me. She asked if a free hour of long distance a month would help. I told her that even if she came to my house and dialed the phone for me I still wanted my service cancelled today. So, that was a good day.
Outside of that, not much else is happening. I got some good news in the respect that I can actually use some of the existing data for my class in a week or so. That means I won't have to create everything from scratch like I thought originally. So, that was a bonus. Maybe the Pens will even manage a win against Vancouver tonight.

No comments: