Monday, December 22, 2003

Did I happen to mention that working for the IRS is not something that I'd ever really enjoy doing? Tracking down this tax certification from 3 and 4 years ago is not only incredibly difficult, as some companies have merged, closed, etc., but it is also boring beyond all belief. What I can't figure out is that when there were three people working on it, I had to drop everything I was doing to help out, but today I'm the only one.
We went to the Penguins game Saturday night courtesy of Ray and Tara's most generous Christmas gift. They played a decent game, but lost 7-4. I haven't heard anything on the status of the goaltender Caron, but after listening to his Christmas message to the fans, I think he's secretly channeling Justin Wilson. In fact, I guar-an-tee it.
Joe flew in early Sunday morning and he and Dwight and I went out for brunch. I did finally round out the consensus that while 14 or 15 might be a good nickname, no one under a certain age will get it. And that kind of scared us because it will be hard to determine which Superbowl we're on, or more importantly, which Wrestlemania. (sniff, sniff...you smell that? that's sarcasm)
Not too much else is going on around here. We're headed over to Glen and Amy's tonight to hang out and play with Cole.

No comments: