Saturday, December 06, 2003

Sorry it's been a few days. Thursday and Friday I got bogged down during the day and when I tried to blog last night the internet crashed on me and I just didn't feel like rebooting.
Now that that's out of the way on to what's been happening.
Thursday was a pretty typical day at work as was Friday. This whole week has been a low pressure situation since the supervisor for our side has been on vacation all week. I think she's also on vacation all next week as well. Friday at about 4:30 it began to snow and snow and snow. Friday was Terri's office Christmas party. Quite boring since there's about four hundred or so people milling about and I know maybe four or five including me.
Today was one of the dreaded Christmas shopping days. I hate Christmas shopping. There are 7 bazillion people and not one of them gives a damn about anyone else. I lost count of the number of people who cut me off, the number of idiots who make a right hand turn from the left hand lane, and just the general number of people who ticked me off. And this year because of Terri being pregnant we'll have to do this several more times than I'd like to since she can't walk around as much as in the past. We finished up some people today, but not everyone. Tomorrow, I hope to finish up the majority of the rest of the list so that I only have to pick up a few last minute items.
Anyway, the Pens are currently winning 2-1 against the Edmonton Oilers so hopefully they can hold on to that and build for tomorrow's game against Calgary.

No comments: