Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Not a long post today. I got off work early and I'm posting from home. I just wanted to do the cheesy thing and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm not sure whether I'll get on the computer again before Monday so posting might be a touch thin.
Once again I have to split the holidays. I hope the child gives us the power to stop doing that, but I doubt it. We'll start with my family, end with hers and will most likely see Tom's family somewhere in the middle.
Anyway, that's about it for now. Hopefully the holidays will go well, although some of Terri's extended family will be in for Thanksgiving and that's never good, but we'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll get a chance to express my true feelings and take care of all of the problems all at once.

No comments: