Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Made another great dent in the library last night. It seems as though I'm going to run out of time before Matt and Alison show up. Well, they know me. I'm sure they know I'm cluttered and messy. Oh wait, they've visited before. They know.
I'm steadily working on trying to relocate all of the items in what was the game room. I did succeed in displaying Escargot. I think it looks very distinguished where it is, but as usual Terri and I disagree on style choices. I think we need to go on that Mix it Up show started by Courtney Cox-Arquette and David Arquette. Anyway, I have ideas for the Air hockey table and the foosball table. We'll have to see how that pans out.
Right now I need to concentrate on getting the guest room in order for our impending guests. And tonight is shot since I'll be at the Pens/Wild game courtesy of Ray, Tara, and the Pens. And, in addition to all that I need to get caught up on my exercise. Oh well, Let's go Pens. They're only 6 points behind Minnesota overall. And for Minn in the west that's not too good. Maybe we can eek out a win and prepare for Ottawa this Saturday.

No comments: