Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Gee, if I'm actually slacking I don't mind getting nailed for it. (Though I rarely do) Today, though I'm sitting working very quietly at my desk to finish up a very tedious assignment. You'd think I was hosting a party in my area. The supervisor, and I use that loosely, decides to exert her pretend authority. So, I fire back a quick e-mail defending my position. That's when she involves the boss. He reads what I wrote and his response is for the supervisor to handle it. That was almost an hour ago. No response yet. So, I'm blogging. Just goes to show you shouldn't piss me off when I'm actually being ambitious.
I started rearranging the library at the house last night. I was very motivated by a movie I saw recently and I'm creating the poor man's version of what I saw. Hopefully it will materialize the way I want it too. It will also create a nice house for Escargot which is one large chunk removed from the soon to be nursery if it happens that we're still in this place come due date.
Anyway, that's enough for now. Not much else is actually going on. Pretty dull, huh?

No comments: