Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wow, at the rate this game is going, there might be a game 7 on Monday night.
Apparently the US team thinks they're going to glide into the World Cup. At the rate they're going, I don't expect them to make it past the round of 16.
Terri and I went to the first of our CLO subscription shows today. We saw Beauty and the Beast. It was a pretty good show. The orchestra could have been toned down just a bit, but on the whole very enjoyable. Although I should have realized that Saturday matinee for a show originating from a Disney movie would be packed with children. And, I guess I can be lenient on their dress code, sort of. There were some people there that looked like they would be more at home in a mall. There were several girls who actually looked like they should be standing on the corner outside of the theatre. I wonder when Americans stopped giving a shit about things like pride, class, traditions, and just manners in general?

No comments: