Monday, June 05, 2006

Ah Game 1. Normally I would be posting this much later, but I want to make sure to catch all the action so I wanted to get this short post out of the way quickly. We got a notice today that our two extra phone lines were completely disconnected, our DSL package had shipped, the DSL service would be available on June 9th, and our phone lines might not be compatible with the DSL service. Um, isn't that something they should check out prior to shipping all this stuff out to me? Just a thought. Today was Jacob's 6th birthday. Robyn brought down Norah and Jacob and since Terri had the day off she brought down Gage and we all went out for lunch. The mistake in all that...letting Jacob pick where we got to eat. We ended up at McDonalds. I can still feel the non-food congealing in my stomach, blech.

No comments: