Monday, June 26, 2006

Well it took almost 29 years, but I finally found a movie that I like better than the book that it's based off of. This was so much better as a movie than as a book. The book wanted to be a good book, it tried really hard. Mayes is a good author, but I have to give more credit to Audrey Wells and Diane Lane, I want to see their vision more than Mayes'.
I've also come to the conclusion after watching this, Nora has the most boring commentary track that I've ever listened to. And that includes the historian track on the Casablanca DVD and the Extreme Sports Punk #1 commentary on Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. She just has a grating monotone voice that carries no emotion toward the project she's trying to sway you to like.
And what exactly makes Nicole Kidman so talented? No...wait...let me rephrase. What makes everyone think that Nicole Kidman is so talented?

No comments: