Monday, May 09, 2005

Whether it was intended to be a counterpart to my late night/early morning Saturday post, Adam's post was exactly what I needed. I guess it's not the destination, it's the journey that takes us there. And, to badly paraphrase, What a short strange trip it's been. Hopefully with good friends and family by my side, the rest of my journey will have the same sweet moments the journey has held so far. Maybe a little less of the scary ones, though.
For those that knew me in college, I tried a lot of things to extend deadlines and generally shirk classroom responsibility, but I can honestly say it never crossed my mind to set my house on fire.
And, since my son hasn't learned the value of sleeping in yet, I'm headed to bed for my eventual 6 am wake-up call...are we really sure he's my son? Surely my sleep gene should have kicked in by now.

No comments: