Thursday, May 19, 2005

Well, based on the comments received for yesterday's post and through conversations held today...I'm right again. Man, you'd think I'd get tired of being right all the time.
Well, I'm through 4 and 5. Tomorrow night hopefully all of 6 and then Saturday morning for 1 and 2. I've also set aside the soundtracks to accompany me in the car for the next week or so.
This is another one of those times that I wouldn't mind having the 24 hour camera rolling on myself and my surroundings. I started Episode 4 before we put Gage to bed. When the Star Wars logo came on the screen and the music started to play, Gage stared at the screen and started applauding. He is my son. Then when the text scroll started he went over to the screen and pointed to the words as they crawled by. Serendipity. I was so wonderfully proud.
Hopefully he'll love them as much as Mark and Robyn's little boy Jacob. He has seen all 5 of them and he's not even 5.
My project manager was back in the office after a two day absence, but she was still in pain and kind of looped on painkillers so I felt like this guy. "Pay no attention to the man at the other desk, I am the great and powerful Project Manager" I'm hoping the weekend will give her some more time to sleep and hopefully recover to a larger capacity. I barely enjoy doing one job let alone two. It cuts into my slacker reputation.

No comments: