Monday, July 24, 2006

So while I'm trying to get stuff finished up for tomorrow, the movie playing in the background is The 40 Year Old Virgin. Not really the funny movie everyone made it out to be. Or perhaps I'm just not amused by Steve Carell. On the whole a "cute" movie, but not something I'll revisit. It was interesting to see Dagmara's little sister have a minor role and I do like Catherine Keener, but it's two hours I could get back if that deal was on the table.
So, one of the things that I've noticed in my new role is that I've become quite the spin doctor. Clients know what I tell them and my version of the truth is just that. I also find that it makes me much more candid in dealing with day to day people since most of my editing energy is used up during the day. So, if I seem a little harsher than usual, you'll know why.

No comments: