Sunday, July 23, 2006

So, we were discussing bad movies at work and I've found I have an odd compulsion. When two of my coworkers were in agreement that this movie was among the worst they had ever seen. After clicking around, we even found out it had a sequel. So, now I'm interested in seeing both of them even though I never played the game. I have no background on the story. My coworkers say that doesn't matter. They say that the only thing that matters is discovering how much uncut heroin it took to convince Jeremy Irons to actually take the role.
I found I have the same compulsion to discover things for myself with all forms of media. That's what drove me to read Wuthering Heights after Susie gave it a poor recommendation.
Oh well, eventually I'll run across these two movies and chances are...I'll hate 'em. And then you'll have to read about it. Vicious cycle.

No comments: