Thursday, July 27, 2006

So I went out to pick up Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain tonight and Gage was getting hungry so we stopped at a Burger King. I've been seeing those midget commercials for the BK Stackers. So, I thought I'd give them a try. Burger King has always fascinated me with the fact that they have pictures of how to construct their burgers on the wrappers. I mean, no intelligence needed. Anyway, the stackers come as a double, triple, or quad. And, since I had already eaten one dinner I just went for a double. The wrapper had a little qualifier for each level. A double - Meat Lover A triple - Meat Enthusiast A Quad - Meat-ivore !?! Um, isn't that what a carnivore is? Seriously, as a society, are we degrading that far that fast? Are the terms carnivore, omnivore, and herbivore that hard to tell apart?

No comments: