Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Okay, yeah it's been a while. The holiday kind of threw me off and then Gage spent most of the past weekend with my parents so Terri and I were trying to do all the things that are difficult to do with him around. We moved furniture around, did the shopping for the month, saw a movie and a show and slept in late.
So, there were 8 main characters (give or take) on the Dukes of Hazzard. Luke Duke (Tom Wopat), Bo Duke (John Schneider), Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach), Uncle Jesse (Denver Pyle), Boss Hogg (Sorrell Booke), Roscoe P. Coltrane (James Best), Enos Strait (Sonny Shroyer) and Cooter Davenport (Ben Jones). Denver Pyle and Sorrell Booke have passed on. That leaves 6. I met Ben Jones at a NASCAR race in Bristol Tennessee a couple years ago and got his autograph. Saturday, Terri and I met Tom Wopat after his performance in 42nd Street and got his autograph. So, I only have 4 more left to complete the series. I should probably target James Best since he turns 80 at the end of the month.

No comments: