Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday didn't go quite as fast as I had hoped, but we did get out of work earlier than normal so I guess it was a wash. So yesterday I was watching celebrity Jeopardy. Does anyone else find it both ironic and disconcerting that the Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings got whomped by Micheal McKean? And I'm not talking about just a couple hundred ahead. I'm talking 3 times the amount of money. The Pens managed a point tonight in a game they should have lost. In fact they came back in a wonderful fashion pushing it to overtime and losing in a shootout against the Bruins. Well, Friday afternoon it's the Islanders and Saturday night it's the Rangers. I'd love to see back to back wins. With New Jersey's loss tonight and a 4 point gain we'd be back on top of the division, where we belong.

No comments: