Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hopefully the Pens can turn into the skid tomorrow night when Philadelphia skates into town. We could use another 8-2 whomping in our favor. The past two games haven't exactly been indicative of the season which is a good thing. On a more positive note I'm pretty much caught up on all the television I've been blowing off. That all changes tomorrow when we're at the game and I have to tape Studio 60 again. Since I have to be at work at 7 a.m. on Tuesday I doubt I'm going to be in the mood to come home and skim through 43 minutes of television that you have to pay attention to closely.
Tom had sent me a CNN article on a complete season pickup for Studio 60 which makes me happy. It really surprised me that the article pointed out that Sorkin was aiming for a demographic that was smaller in scope and more refined than advertisers usually strive for. Since I'll have to tape tomorrow's episode, I might do a quick analysis of the commercials.
And, I've got to say, a sketch putting Jesus Christ as the head of the standards and practices bureau of a network would be hilarious.

No comments: