Monday, November 20, 2006

Stupid technology. Our phones were getting pretty beat up and this month we crossed that whole new every 2 nonsense. So tonight we headed to the Verizon store and listened to the spiel before explaining to the guy that, "the phone rings, we answer" and sometimes we text message. He tried selling us on some ringback tone nonsense and then upgrading our text messaging (which we have never maxed out). So when we finally got the phones, he transferred our cell numbers (so that hasn't changed for the people who have the numbers) and handed us the phones. I now have a headset that I'll probably never use. One thing that irks me is that the text messaging is set up completely different from my old phone. I haven't quite figured out how to switch it to smart-texting where it will finish my words for me, thus saving me time and energy. So, I have to type in each letter for the moment. Stupid technology.

No comments: