Friday, September 23, 2005

So many topics, so little medicine. Yes, I still feel like crap and I'm going to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to walk an unknown amount to help eradicate Alzheimer's. At least I won't be hung over like I was for one of the MS Walks I did after buggy.
I thought about passing along the horror stories from my Comcast struggles that are now manifesting themselves in someone else's experiences.
I thought about going off on a rant about the crazies on the internet but perhaps that little drama will just fade away.
I thought about relating stories about the first week in my new office but I didn't want to put anyone to sleep, myself included.
I will say I'm extremely pissed off that I turn on a show that I really liked from last season and I find out that one of the reasons that I liked the show is no longer around.
Funny, the first show to go down this season was Head Cases from Fox. I wavered with that one for the tv dead pool, but figured Chris O'Donnell would be able to carry the show a little further.
Not much else is going on and I think I'm just going to pump myself full of drugs and head to bed. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments: