Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm not sure why (though I'm guessing many of you will have theories), but for some reason Gage has taken to laughing for no apparent reason. And it's not like a he he giggle laugh. It reminds me of the diabolical laughter that you hear from the bad guys poised to take over the world. Hopefully he'll cut me in for a share.
This has been a busy weekend leading up to an even busier week capped off by the trip to Bristol for the Nascar race. From the way it looks, things aren't going to slow down til early October. Of course, the NHL will be back in full swing by then.
Oh, and speaking of the NHL...FUCK YOU ESPN!!!!
I can't wait to do the "I told you so" dance. In fact, the only one I'm going to miss in any way is Darren Pang. So goodbye chicken parm, or whatever the hell your name actually was, goodbye two suit, bad mullet Melrose. Adios Thorne and Clement who couldn't call a two snail race even if they had cheat sheets and people whispering commentary in their earpieces. May your entire crew rot in the purgatory of Midget Rodeo and one-armed thumb wrestling. Perhaps with your new insight you can come up with another clever idea for an "original" series. Oh wait, you're a FUCKIN' Sports network. Bastards.
OLN is about to get a huge shot in the arm. The NHL is going to surprise a lot of people with the new rules, and the player shakeups. And in the meantime, while I'm watching the Penguins on the road to Lord Stanley, I'll be keeping my dancing shoes in the corner for the "I told you so" dance.
Fuck you ESPN!

No comments: