Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well, after yesterday's big catch-up post I'll keep it short. I have a whole big rant on a certain store (actually not the House of Satan this time), but I'll save that for another day...with good reason of course.
Tomorrow at the office we're holding a rebroadcast of a live seminar because there were technical difficulties with the company we hired and the company sponsoring the event. Hopefully things will go smoothly tomorrow. I would invite you to check it out, but I've already seen it three times and that was five times too many so I won't bore you with it too.
The Catholic church found themselves a new Pope according to the news. He's 78. That means that we'll be going through this process again a lot sooner than we did last time.
Anyway, not much else has been going on so I'll leave it at that.

No comments: