Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'm fairly certain after reading this that I have a good case for my odd chewing of gum products. First, I put it in my mouth and then I chew it until it's a little wad. Then I continue chewing, blowing bubbles if applicable, until the gum loses it's flavor. I wonder what I'd do with a patent. I wouldn't be the first in my family to have one, but mine probably wouldn't be as helpful as my Uncle's.
The scary thing is, that's not the oddest thing I saw today. We went to pick up a couple of warmer weather outfits for Gage. We just headed over the hill to the House of Satan since it's close (don't you wonder what that's like?). While we were in the little kids clothing section, I turned a corner and there was a whole display of little white t-shirts with the slogan, "My first Wal-Mart T-shirt" The implications are astounding.
And, that's still not the scariest thing I've seen or heard today. That would have to be this. There are no words, at least none that aren't 4 letters. I'd love to find the sob over at UPN and lock him in a room with Michael Jackson, OJ, Robert Blake, a stack of Bob the Builder videos, some knives and gloves, and a cockatoo.
Finally, a music game that I can participate in. Lifted from Craig's blog, which he lifted from another blog. Here are the instructions...
The rules: I pick 20 bands/artists I like, and you try to guess my favorite song in the comments section. Correct answers get bolded and credited. Woo!
So, here's the list...in no particular order or genre.
1. Barry Manilow
2. Prince
3. Britney Spears
4. R.E.M.
5. Billy Joel
6. Elton John
7. Tori Amos
8. Johnny Cash
9. Frank Sinatra
10. Alison Krauss
11. U2
12. Aerosmith
13. Bon Jovi
14. The Beatles
15. They Might Be Giants
16. The Dead Milkmen
17. The Eagles
18. Martina McBride
19. Harry Connick, Jr.
20. Bryan Adams

There's the list, good luck. And, I'm working on installing a more reliable comments system since mine seems to have been down all day.

No comments: