Tuesday, April 26, 2005

For the past two or three days the left side of my head has been throbbing and pulsing with what I assume is a sinus infection. I guess I'm too stubborn or too busy to go to the doctor so I've been dosing up on Sudafed and Tylenol. I must say, it's an interesting feeling being completely clearheaded and functioning on one side and full of pain, blockage, and swelling on the other side. It's kind of like the badly done split screen image at the beginning of the Incredible Hulk tv show with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno. Pretty much like this. Anyway, it's made work interesting for the past two days.
Craig has been keeping everyone posted on the current playoff situation. I really thought the Pens had a chance to make it back into the playoffs this year. Maybe he's just a little confused.
This doesn't surprise me at all considering the University it came from. That place is full of scholars I tell you.
Anyway, it's off to more Tylenol and Sudafed.

No comments: