Wednesday, June 11, 2003

This little paragraph on the imdb made me almost very happy. I love the fact that he not only spoke out against Starsky and Hutch, which, just based on the casting, is gonna be horrible, but he also managed to rip on Charlie's Angels as well.

Original Starksy And Hutch stars David Soul has been forced to eat his words, after being offered a small role in the upcoming movie adaptation. Soul had initially been furious that film studio Warner Bros. were updating the 1970's cop show for the big screen with stars Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller. He had raged last month, "They ain't Starsky and Hutch and to cast them as such cheats a huge audience who grew up with Glaser and Soul in the roles...(It will be) another one of those bad, glitzy action pieces, like Charlie's Angels." However, Soul and former co-star Paul Michael Glaser are now taking a different approach. Soul reveals to British newspaper The Daily Mail, "Paul and I are in talks with the producers about cameo roles in the movie."

I hope that the cameo's fall through. That will be just as sad as Patrick Macnee's cameo in the Avengers movie.

Anyway, one hour and I'm off to Connecticut.

There have been vast rumors of Edzo taking over the head coaching duties for the Pittsburgh Penguins. I'm torn. I feel much the same way that I did when Bryan Trottier took over the New York Rangers. I really want Edzo to succeed, but I'm terrified of the repercussions.
Oh, and even though I voted against them, you can check out my mini-band review of Queen at Craig's blog.

No comments: