Monday, August 28, 2006

So Barry Manilow, hot off his Emmy win last night went in for double hip surgery today. Hopefully all went well. I wonder if he actually took his Emmy to the hospital for good luck? I watched the Emmy telecast. I didn't think it was too bad. I'm very disappointed that Julia Louis-Dreyfus won. Granted the category was a little weak...um, Lisa Kudrow? At the very least it should have gone to Debra Messing as a parting gift. I didn't have any strong pull toward any one win or loss I guess. That's what happens when you don't have time to watch network television much anymore. I realized that I only followed one series in real time through it's season and that was Entourage. Everything else I either caught up on through DVD's or caught sporadic episodes here and there. Speaking of random episodes, Psych is a good show in case I haven't mentioned it before.

No comments: