Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Okay, I have two days to get all the negativity out since the 16th is a special day for some people.
Wal-mart has fallen to a distant fourth on my corporate hate list. Want to know who managed to bump the House of Satan not one spot but two and who managed to catapult over my other #1? No, you probably don't, but since it's my blog I'm going to tell you anyway. This company and this company are tied for first although I believe the former is going to claim the number one slot solo.
I'm sure the full story will follow but for now if you have a few minutes, call 1-800-833-9943, run the gauntlet til you get a live operator and then lodge a complaint for poor service against the San Antonio call center and Derrick Perry.
Oh and for an entirely different reason Damn you Joe Wright!

No comments: