Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've noticed that blogger added a photo icon to my post window so maybe the next time I have a disk handy, I'll see if I can put up a picture of the little one so those of you that are out of town can see how he's growing.
So a car flew by me right at the end of the exit ramp on my way home. The first thing I noticed was that the license plate was askew, possibly on purpose. It was an Ohio plate that read "AHED OF U". The second thing I noticed was the spoiler. It was probably two feet high. That was really all I had time to notice before it was out of my sight. However, it got stopped at the first red light and as I pulled up behind it, I noticed two other things. The ground effect lighting and the fact that the car was a Saturn. A freakin' Saturn! There were probably more accessories on the car than the car cost. Ah well, MMTB.
Just one more day at work before I get a nice break of 4 days. Although there will be a lot crammed into those 4 days, but it will still be a nice break from work.

No comments: