Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Alright, I finished Craig's incredibly hard sports questions quiz. Took me most of the afternoon and I had to call in a lot of help considering I don't follow most major sports.
Now, I just have to get my nominations in for the second round of Rick's movie contest, and the first round of Craig's song contest and I'll be all set web wise. If only the rest of my life were that easy.
Not too much going on today. Like I said I blew off most of the afternoon for the sports thing and just general personal stuff that I wanted to finish up. We're almost locked in on a daycare that I can't possibly afford. Talk about motivation to get the hell out of here.
Anyway, here's something that I ran across today that scared the hell out of me. Everyone has heard about Jolt Cola. Today I found Jolt Caffeine Energy Gum. In two flavors, no less. Makes me wonder how I didn't end up in marketing.
Nothing else out of the ordinary. I have a picture of Gage in his bouncy seat that cracks me up everytime I see it. It's not posed or staged. Terri was just trying to get a nice picture of him in Aunt Niki and Uncle Tony's bouncy seat. So, that is keeping me cheerful at work nowadays since little else will. My to-do list at home, at work, and wherever else I may be grows momentous. I now feel as though I've lapped myself on the crazy trail, which is a whole other topic completely. And, one that I will blog about at a later date when I've gotten some distance and perspective on the situation.
I think that's about all for today. Besides, I've got a million other things to take care of that don't involve typing, a monitor, or a blog. And, people keep telling me that I should be doing some of those things too.

No comments: