Thursday, January 11, 2007

Less than 12 hours til "Da plane, da plane." Guess I should probably pack. And yet, I'm still trying to catch up on work.
Why, why, why is Renee Zellweger still able to get acting jobs? Why? I don't understand. She's not overly nice to look at. Not particularly talented. I haven't seen her in anything that made me sit up and say, "Damn, that's good acting." And yet, she's booked for these high profile movies that could be so much better in some one else's hands. Mrs. Potter will be one of those movies without a doubt. And that's a damn shame.
Oddly enough, I'm accomplishing more of Tom's resolutions than I am of my own. I realized scanning through my collection that I can get 20% of the way to 150 movies just by watching the DVD's I already own that I haven't previously seen. I could easily (ok, well not very easily) pick 5 novels from the stacks of books that I haven't read. And, this weekend, I'll be hitting a state I've never been in.

No comments: