Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ugh. In the category of things that would have been helpful to know last week. Almost the entire senior management staff was gone starting tomorrow and through the new year. That meant all paperwork had to be in and finished. Guess who got hosed on that deal. I showed up to work Tuesday morning around 9ish. I left work Wednesday morning around 8ish, ran home, showered, changed and headed back. I left work again at about a quarter after 6. The kicker...still not finished. They gave up and shortened my list to the crucial items. I got most of that done. Of course, that meant that I missed a Penguins game and two days worth of Christmas shopping. Oh well. 99% of my clients will be out of the office next week so hopefully I can finish digging myself out of the hole. Just in time to greet the new year.

No comments: