Thursday, October 20, 2005

7 straight games. And the few bright spots such as Sidney Crosby's point streak is over too. Which means that soon I'm sure that everyone's going to be watching Ovechkin closer claiming he's better than Crosby. I give up. They torch Brodeur for 2 goals in 29 seconds. Why can't they play 60 minutes like that?
It's been a busy month so far. Even though I probably have 15 or so clients in my rotation at work, October has seen me working with just one client. They are launching a major initiative very soon and I've been testing, re-testing, testing the re-testing, working, waiting, sending more e-mails in one hour than I did in one week last month, having closer contact with IT than I probably should, understanding more about IT than I ever should, and just all around misery. Tonight is also the 3rd straight night I've brought work home. It'll get better soon. It has to. I don't think it can get any worse. So, that's why I've been busy/distracted/unresponsive, etc.
I haven't even managed to read any local headlines or anything in the past couple days.

No comments: