Wednesday, January 09, 2008

One Book Two Book Red Book Blue Book

And yes, I have that one too. Well, I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures yet, but they are forthcoming. Guesses ranging from 1,350 to 3,000 which, whether right or wrong still constitute a nice rounded library.
So, when I was shopping prior to the New Year's holiday, I was a little peeved to see small displays of Valentine's Day candy cropping up here and there. That was small potatoes compared to the ire that I felt when I was out picking up a prescription on Monday and they had an Easter Candy display!?! Easter is still more than 2 months away. I know it's considered early when it happens in March, but that's still quite a ways off. Why do holidays have to bleed into one another. We're barely out of Halloween before Christmas takes over and Valentine's Day is sharing with Easter and I imagine that before the Groundhog pops up to announce 6 more weeks of global warming we'll be seeing July 4th fireworks displays.
I ran across this article today while I was working late for a webcast event. It's an interesting premise. It ties together ideas that most would consider counter-intuitive. Sitting long enough to write out three pages of stream of consciousness writing would match the amount of time for a decent gym workout. Most of the rest is fairly common sensical, which is why it isn't applied more often.
Well, I'll get the pictures posted quickly and allow people to modify guesses, if applicable. Then I'll reveal the number.

No comments: