Thursday, March 03, 2005

Well, tomorrow we're off. Hopefully Gage will do well on the car trip. I don't know if I'll make it back to posting this weekend. We'll see. I know that Tom has an internet connection, but he hasn't updated since February 23rd so I can't be sure.
The one thing I do know for sure is that I'll be seeing honest-to-God live hockey on ice in an arena the way it was meant to be seen. I'm rooting for the Baby Pens of course, but I'll be so happy just to see the hockey that who wins is secondary.
I was looking at another blog and I ended up clicking on the profile link and as I reading down through the stuff listed on the page, I began to wonder if my profile had all that stuff. Well, all of the boxes are there, I just never filled any of it out apparently. The one thing that really made me laugh was the last part. They pose a random question that you can answer. The one listed for me was, "You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape." According to an article that was in our local paper a few days ago, I'd butcher the goat with the slinky, use the goat meat to trade for crack and while I'm high I'll just float out of the well. How much of that was in the article? Just the really crazy stuff. Two or three guys stole a goat, took it back to their house, butchered it, and attempted to trade it for crack. Only in small town America.
Well, that's all for now. Everyone have a good weekend.

No comments: