Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Today was a very hectic day at the office. One of our more important clients was visiting for a recording session and I played go-between all day. So, all of the work that I should have gotten done in preparation for my extended weekend to visit Tom is now sitting in my work bag, which is on the floor to my left. Will I actually accomplish any of it this evening? Some, maybe. That's if I'm feeling generous. Although, I did get a free lunch today from the Cheesecake Factory. So, there's something to be said for that.
Tonight after work, we took Susie out to dinner to begin to make up for all the babysitting work she's been doing for us. Gage was actually pretty well-behaved at the restaurant. Although we almost had to cut dinner short. I saw a couple of snowflakes fall out of the sky and everyone started to panic.
Well, tonight and tomorrow will probably be abbreviated posts and who knows if I'll get a chance to post over the weekend.

No comments: