Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hi,

I'm bill and I approve this message.

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system, I don't even know where to begin. We've done a ton of stuff since the last time that I actually made it to updating this page. Concerts, theater in the round, birthday parties, work, more work, a whirlwind house cleaning the likes of which have never been seen in my house before, and probably a lot of other stuff that I'm forgetting. Unlike the political advertising which I'm not forgetting, but trying to block out completely.
I'm sure that I'll go back and give my little spin on most of the events of the past twenty days or so, but for now I just wanted to get something up on the page so that it didn't feel as though I've fallen off the face of the earth.
Gage is doing well. He's getting bigger and still attempting to push through a tooth or two. My uncles finally brought him a high chair so now it's up to us to set an adequate feeding schedule so he can enjoy something besides milk (though you can't beat the bottle it comes in).
I also wanted to extend condolences to the family over at Hendrick's motorsports. You'll never hear me say a good word about the number 24 driver, but Rick is a good influence in and around Nascar and didn't deserve (not that anyone does) the tragedy that happened on Sunday. So, here's to a quick healing for all involved.
Not much else is going on today. We're kind of preparing for Gage's first halloween a little. We have his costume, but we're not decorating the house since we don't plan on being there. We're headed up to Mark and Robyn's house to trick or treat with Jacob. I have to finish a test for my on-line computer class by 11:59 tonight and I haven't really even started yet. Hopefully it's not overly difficult. Although nothing I've taken there has been. I guess that's enough for now. Possibly more tomorrow or even later tonight if the test is overly easy.

No comments: